Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Just One Last Dress...


I know, I know, the moment of The Dress in capital letters has passed, and this autumn we're all going to be salivating over high-waisted Hepburn-style wool trousers and below-the-knee pencil skirts with great aplomb.


But let me indulge just once more. One of my favorite designers, Jason Chauchi, who founded the Dallin Chase line in 2006, has unearthed one last sample of the dress I've been searching for all summer -- his Art Dress in green (shown here in blue). I'll wear it with thick wool tights and a turtle neck when the weather turns chilly, but until then, I'm sticking to a simple gold chain and sandals.


Check out Jason's Fall 2006 line -- which includes winter-ready dresses and skirts -- on http://www.dallinchase.com/

No comments: