Wednesday, March 12, 2008

List Therapy


I've probably said this before, but I'll say it again. I love lists. They de-clutter my mind like no other exercise. And now, as April creeps up on us, I must make my Spring Wardrobe Essentials list. The biggest satisfaction that comes from organizing chaos? Being able to cross off an item or two.

This year's list:
  • Steven Alan's boyfriend shirt in blue
  • 3.1 Philip Lim for Tatami sandals
  • Mario Badescu cleanser and moisturizer
  • Calypso Jasmine perfume
  • Alexander Wang for Uniqlo dresses
  • white v-neck t-shirt
  • two white v-neck tanks
  • new white slip-on Keds
  • Alexander Wang purple silk tank
  • 3.1 Phillip Lim yellow high-waisted skirt
  • iPhone
  • ticket to Europe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should it suprise me that our lists are virtually identical???