I won't be shopping much this spring. It has very little to do with the economy. I simply have the basics that I've lacked in the past: Proenza Schouler black pumps. Shift dresses from WhyRed and Steven Alan. Blazers from Helmut Lang and YSL. (Of course, these items were all purchased for a fraction of the original price.) However, there are always a few items on my wish list.
What I Want:
- red, navy and highlighter yellow deep v-necks from American Apparel
- some sort of Lego hair clip or belt
- some new white sneakers--maybe from Superga
- BOY suspender strap skirt
- boyfriend shirt in blue from Steven alan
- new navy Keds (mine are stinky)
- some classic flats
- cotton power dress from Preen's diffusion line
- And maybe this pioneer skirt from Acne. Maybe.
- my Rachel Comey oxfords with Uniqlo jeans
- Tashkent wedges with high-waisted Michael Kors shorts
- Marc by Marc Jacobs black organza cocktail dress
- black bass tassel loafers
- my grey YSL oversized blazer from the '90s
- my doc martens
- lots of fluorescent accents, like scrunchies!
- more grey than I should be able to get away with
- Pierre Hardy for Gap army green wedges!