Monday, August 11, 2008

Beauty Secret Alert: Penelope's Red


I've found it: the perfect red lipstick. No, really. It looks good on everyone.

Mac's Russian Red is too orange for many, while Chanel's Fire is pretty but a little too pink for some. The perfect red, in my opinion, is by none other than Revlon. My friend Marisa found it, and I must say she did us all a favor. Named after Revlon spokesmodel Penelope Cruz, the color looks good on fair skinned, dark-haired girls like me, pale red heads like Marisa, freckled gals like my friend Anna, and tanned, blond ladies like my Aunt Barb. Try it. You won't be sorry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm totally wearing 'lope red today, actsh!

DesertRose said...

Hi. =] I just wanted to say that I think this is from L'Oreal Paris, not Revlon.

I love it.