Friday, December 21, 2007

A Worthwhile Fast Fashion Fix

Besides Karl Lagerfeld and Stella McCartney at H&M, I've been constantly disappointed by diffusion lines, particularly those at Target. Proenza Schouler did some cute stuff, but the quality and focus of the Go International pieces always fails to impress.

However, it looks like Target has scored in the designer accessories division. I've examined Loeffler Randall's tiny collection of bags and shoes, and I must say, they stay true to Jessie Randall's original vision. I'm dying for her black patent leather boots from the main line, but until I win the lottery, these precious peep toe flats will do.

I'm now anxiously awaiting my trip to the Midwest this holiday season -- if only to scour their Targets for pieces the Brooklyn location is sure to sell out of in minutes.

No comments: