Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Everything Grunge Is New Again

I've been rocking the grunge look -- for the second time around -- since last fall (I have a perfectly tattered plaid dress from Edun that makes me feel very Singles), but this season, it's time to take the plunge and revert back to an old standby, black Dr. Martens.

I'm going to rock them with my Edun dress, leggings and high-waisted, skinny jeans (which I refuse to give up -- I'm not a wide-leg kind of girl). Not only will my Docs look completely Fall 2007, they're also significantly cheaper than the Loeffler Randal boots I've been spying (sorry, Jessie).

I'd also like to comment that this is the first real trend that I have been old enough to embrace for two rounds. It's been over a decade since I fell in love with MJ's Perry Ellis line. Guess that means we should expect the resurgence of corduroy insert pants (haa...joking...I hope).

No comments: