Monday, September 17, 2007

My Favorite Lady

I've been obsessed with Leslie Hall since my days in London. The sequin sweater lady was featured in Vice magazine, with 24 pocket-sized, school photo-inspired images right next to her profile. I promptly cut them each out and sent them in my Christmas cards with absolutely no explanation.

Leslie is famous for her sweater collection -- which she matches with gold lame leggings -- as well as her band, Leslie and the Lys. They're playing in Philadelphia this November, and I'm tempted to take the Path train down there.

Why do I love Leslie so? I don't know if her get-up is an act or the real thing, but there's something refreshing about someone who let's It all hang out. And by It, I mean pounds of flesh.

Also, I kinda dig her gold lamé chevron sweater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=dfx for windows media player 8.36 ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg